Tuesday, December 16, 2008

First Bump

With all the excitement of walking and becoming more and more mobile in general, it was inevitable that we would get our first "boo-boo."

Daddy has taken B to the doctor to have a look at it; Mama was in charge when it happened and quickly applied Arnica cream. B was happily chirping at Tito, even got a few gentle pets in, when he turned and slipped and bumped his forehead on the edge of our coffee table, which has padded corners but not padded edges.

Crying, a slight cut, and much swelling ensued. I think he's going to be okay.

But can I tell you how much it sucks to watch your baby injure themselves? Ugh. My heart goes out to my own Mother, who has had to watch me injure myself in every way possible over the years. Mom, I love you.

No comments:


Obligatory Ultrasound Photo: Shoulderstand at 16 weeks!