Hi Liz, Just wanted to say Hey, love the blog, Bodhi is precious, and so sorry to have missed the reading at BookWoman. I was actually planning on attending but Mommy Duty called. Keep me posted on how the writing events go! And say Hey to Andrew... -Tamara
Thanks for stopping by! I just went and looked at your blog, and it is wonderful. Your little ones are adorable. Kindergarten! I can't imagine it. Sorry you missed the reading; it was really good. We're going to have to continue to write and read, all us mothers.
2 comments:
Hi Liz,
Just wanted to say Hey, love the blog, Bodhi is precious, and so sorry to have missed the reading at BookWoman. I was actually planning on attending but Mommy Duty called. Keep me posted on how the writing events go! And say Hey to Andrew...
-Tamara
Hey Tamara!
Thanks for stopping by! I just went and looked at your blog, and it is wonderful. Your little ones are adorable. Kindergarten! I can't imagine it. Sorry you missed the reading; it was really good. We're going to have to continue to write and read, all us mothers.
xo
Liz
Post a Comment