Thursday, December 17, 2009

24 Hour Headache

Wow. This headache has gone on since yesterday.

My shoulder and hip are covered in some sort of insect bites.

It's past midnight. Why am I up?

I finished it. I finished the goddamn writing project. I worked on that thing for weeks and weeks. It was like doing it the right way for a change. Of course I still raced to get to the post office on the very last day of the deadline and arrived at the very last moment, but still.

This Friday I'm planning to go to the Woodlands to play and practice with John and my yoga buddies.

Still intensely obsessed with the Pelvis.

I'm doing PT for my pelvis, though I'll miss it this week.

Myofascial release.

Took Bodhi to see Christmas Tree and lights in Zilker Park. It was too late when we got there; he was pretty tired, but got perky when we rode the Zilker Zephyr, the train. That was fun.

He's also getting into Tigger, of Winnie the Pooh fame. I let him watch a Pooh Christmas cartoon and he started marching around saying "Tigger!" and pointing to himself. It was very cute.

No comments:


Obligatory Ultrasound Photo: Shoulderstand at 16 weeks!