Well, I made it through the rest of my day without incident. For those of you who really want to know, I've had a yellow discharge for several weeks now. I don't think it's a UTI. It could possibly be from the Unisom/B6 combo, or my prenatal vites. It sort of fades in and out. Gets darker, lighter, disappears. There is no pattern to it. Should I drink more water? I told my nurse about it today and she said if I started experiencing pain or burning or lack of pee-pee, I should come in. I may go in anyway, just to rule everything it could be OUT.
Meanwhile, I'm getting ready for my trip to Houston for the workshop.
I'm already thinking about throwing a big party for my birthday, an "Amateur Night" so all my talented friends can show up and perform!
I think I missed the Democratic debate tonight. We watched Survivor. It's Andrew's addiction. I blame him. Is there any reason why I shouldn't want Hillary for president? Or Barack?
Some of the books I've read on pregnancy suggest taking a media break. I wish I could. I think this baby is going to be an investigative journalist, though, because I can't stop reading, listening to, and watching the news. I've tried. It's like the baby wants to know. What if it's the reincarnation of Molly Ivins?
Please, feel free to leave comments.
No comments:
Post a Comment