Since my weekend was so action-packed, I decided (well, my body decided for me) to rest and relax today. I have had a LOT of low back pain. It actually kept me up most of last night. I finally put some heat on it, which was great. I am taking a tincture of black haw, false unicorn, and wild yam to help tone the uterus and keep me from miscarrying. I am still afraid of that. Sigh.
My only activity today was going to my Yoga Yoga Teacher Training meeting. Great things are happening at YYTT. I looked around the room at my funny, smiling, sarcastic, dedicated colleagues and I realized, once again, how blessed I am and how much I love teaching yoga. I especially love teaching those who want to become teachers themselves. I have come to realize this is a calling for me. Well. So be it! And they couldn't be more supportive of my pregnancy. I will probably take next Fall off, and hopefully be able to start teaching again in January 2008. I have no idea how life will unfold...
I indulged my Sonic jones for vanilla malteds and tater tots again today. Then I ate a salad to balance it out.
All is well with the butterbean. I am going to bed early (well, soon) to try to have a normal night of sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment