Sunday, May 27, 2007

What's That Pee Pee Smell?

...Good Lord, it's ME!

I smell like pee pee. I really do. And can I just tell you, I'm getting a sweatrash under my boobs.

My boobs -- which were already pretty big to begin with -- weigh about twice as much as they did before I got pregnant. I haven't yet gone to purchase a maternity bra, but I will.

Last time I was at Petticoat Fair was before my wedding. They fitted me and I learned I'm not a 36 D, but a 34 F. Pretty cool, huh?

I think I will need to ditch my sportsbras soon. They've been such faithful companions through so many yoga classes. And they're cotton, which is nice and comfy.

I realize I should be blogging about the yoga philosophy class I took today/yesterday/Saturday, but it's quite late and my brain is about age thirteen right now.

No comments:

Blog Archive


Obligatory Ultrasound Photo: Shoulderstand at 16 weeks!