Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Coffee + Love = Immortality


Today I dropped Bodhi off to play with Ravyn and Sufyan and Jenna and Lucas while I went to talk therapy.

I love these people.

Bodhi loves these people.

Therapy was good. I usually take him with me, which means a lot stays unsaid, since I end up chasing him around while recounting my neuroses and triumphs.

So thank you, other mamas and babies, once again, for your support!

When I went to pick him up, I had a chance to chat with Ravyn. I said I was feeling soooo unhealthy these days, wanting only comfort food, drinking too much coffee, and not doing nearly enough yoga or sleeping. I said "If love makes me healthy then I'm doing okay." She said "Love and Coffee!" Then I said "That would make me immortal!" And we both said "Coffee + Love = Immortality! "

4 comments:

Unknown said...

And I was just thinking about trying to give up coffee. But I wouldn't want to risk my immortality.

Liz B. said...

Coffee Good. Glad you won't be giving it up! Nectar of the Gods.

AstroYoga said...

Ravyn is one of the wisest moms I know!!

Kami said...

Mmm... delicious coffee. And delicious immortality.

Just wanted to say that I read your blog from time to time, love it... love your love for your son, your soul searching, your writing... it's good stuff. One of these days I will see you around the town, I'm sure.


Obligatory Ultrasound Photo: Shoulderstand at 16 weeks!