First Time Mom Over Forty!

What is [the Yoga of Parenting]?

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New Pics




Bath time!














B and Daddy, so happy



















Quintessential summer pic
Posted by Liz B. at 9/29/2009 08:52:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2014 (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2013 (5)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2011 (15)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (20)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2009 (43)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ▼  September (3)
      • New Pics
      • Clock
      • I Think I Gave Birth to a Comedian, Folks
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (96)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2007 (153)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (23)
    • ►  June (21)
    • ►  May (20)
    • ►  April (8)

Obligatory Ultrasound Photo: Shoulderstand at 16 weeks!

Search This Blog


"See all women as mothers, serve them as your mother. When you see the entire world as the mother, the ego falls away." -- Neem Karoli Baba

musing on...

  • acting classes for children
  • guru abuse
  • non-violent communication
  • gluten-free life!
  • unschooling
  • refinement
  • entrainment
  • sloooow family living!!!
  • mantra
  • balancing life and work
  • attachment parenting

resources for new and old moms

  • ask dr sears
  • ask moxie
  • bio kleen products
  • carrie contey
  • holistic moms
  • hyland's homeopathic
  • kelly mom
  • milky way press
  • mothering
  • organic consumers
  • special addition

Liz B. Yoga Class Schedule 2015

I am currently taking a sabbatical from teaching yoga to focus on my new career, screenwriting. And lobbying the Texas legislature on behalf of intellectually disabled people.

First Time Yogini Mom!

First Time Yogini Mom!
I gave birth to my bundle of joy at the ripe old age of 43. I write, perform, occasionally teach yoga, and contemplate unschooling while partly homeschooling my wild thing boy.

Followers

Labels

acceptance (1) al anon (2) aliens (1) anger (3) anti-depressants (1) Anusara (1) belly (1) Best Year Yet (1) birth (1) birthday (2) blogging (2) bodhism (3) body (1) boobs (1) breastfeeding (1) choices (1) chopra (1) christmas (2) coffee (1) cooking (2) Dad (2) dark side of mothering (2) death (3) depressing (1) despair (1) dicks (1) dreams (1) dysfunctional family (2) ego (1) everyday yoga (1) Evolve (1) experts (1) facebook (1) faith (1) family (4) fat (1) fear (3) fertility (1) first time mom over forty (1) five minute mama (1) free verse (1) fun (2) Ginsberg (1) gita (3) gluten free (1) grey hair (1) guilty pleasures (1) guru (1) holidays (1) Hollywood (1) hormones (4) house (2) i hate google now (1) inner spiral (1) isolation (1) justice (1) Kerouac (1) lazy (1) least effort (1) love (1) maternity (1) mechanic (1) meditation (2) memoir (1) menopause (2) morose (1) Mother's Day (2) nachos (1) ob visit (1) occupational therapy (1) pain (1) passion (1) path of least resistance (1) peaceful parenting (2) performance (8) poetry (1) politics (1) poops (1) practice (4) praise (1) pregnancy (4) principles (1) privacy (1) radical unschooling (1) reading (2) recipes (1) resolution (1) retreat (1) sankalpa (1) screenwriting (2) self-pity (1) sensory issues (2) shame (1) sick (2) slow family living (3) space (1) special needs (1) spiritual parenting (1) sugar (1) support (1) surrender (1) susie bright (1) symptoms (2) take what you like and leave the rest (1) tantra (1) teachers (1) teaching (7) teenager (1) terrorism (1) Thanksgiving (1) therapeutics (1) Tibetan Buddhism (1) transition (1) truth (1) tumblr (1) unschooling (1) weaning (1) weight gain (1) Whitman (1) women (1) world peace (1) yoga (4) yoga and writing (3)

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

  • Let the Birth Show Begin
    At midnight last night I dragged Andrew to the gym again to ride the treadmill for a good 20-30 minutes. We came home and both of us thought...
  • Two Day Headache & Life's Small Victories
    Blech. I've had this headache for over 48 hours now, and it kind of keeps moving in and out of nausea/headache/jawache/eyeache/blurry ...
  • That's Right, I Farted
    My worst nightmare came to pass, and I just thought you'd want to know. I queefed . In class. Tonight. In front of everyone. I went to ...
  • Baby Bodhi Pix
    My Angel What's it like to be brand new?
  • Kapha Imbalance?
    My hormones are really getting to me. I am miserable. Miserable in my body, my spirit, my marriage, my family, my life as a writer (I di...
  • Fertility and REST
    I started teaching my new Fertility Series last week. It's going to be awesome. And the group is completely different from last time. I ...
  • Quickie
    Friday night in the coffee shop = bliss. I have to finish the outline for my new script by Tuesday, a comedy about punk rocker chicks with...
  • When Did I Stop Writing?
    Whew, all. My last post was written at the end of last summer, just as things were starting to get interesting around here. 1) The rolle...
  • It's A....
    Shoulderstand Baby! Monday, April 30th, was one of the most profound days of my life. That is why I couldn't blog about it until today....
  • Mother's Day Blues
    Woke up this morning blues all round my face woke up this morning blues all round my face I got a belly full of heartache and I'm ...

Friends and More

  • A Bun in the Oven
  • Ariel Gore
  • Bernadette
  • Conscious Birthing Austin
  • Current Phase of the Moon
  • Gynomite!
  • Herbs for the Childbearing Year
  • Hip Mama
  • kewal
  • Lotus Fertility
  • Maya Abdominal Massage
  • Mothers Who Write
  • My spiritual teacher
  • OmMama
  • Susie Bright
  • The Daily Om
  • The Fertile Soul
Picture Window theme. Theme images by kelvinjay. Powered by Blogger.