Friends,
We just finished, tonight, our last childbirthing class, "Conscious Birthing." I am in the middle of an intensive studying jag for an exam that is not pregnancy-related and I have to take it tomorrow. I will post an entry about the beautiful Mama Daddy Baby Blessing that we had on Sunday asap.
Thank you for your patience!
4 comments:
Really sorry about missing the event on Sunday. Quack's or Epoch soon for vegan treats and tea? And a goody bag for you?
I'd love to see you! Anytime, mama. How about Epoch between your classes? I'm on maternity leave, free as a bird.
Short notice, but how about tomorrow morning? (Weds., Sept 5) I teach at 12:30, so I'd need to be on my way by about 11:45. Maybe I'll just go over there to "work" tomorrow morning around 9 and hope to see you?
mo
I'll try! I have been sleeping so poorly these past couple of weeks...why don't you email me and I'll give you my cell and we can go from there?
Post a Comment