What is [the Yoga of Parenting]?
man, that face must make it all worth it.
It does!
So worth the wait! What a beautifulsight to anyone.
He's so beautiful!!!! What a special little one.
What a beautiful baby. I love seeing this photo of his face. I never get tired of looking at my daughter's face, there is a whole world of experience, hope and potential there, just as there is in this tiny face that you get to see each day.I am deep down happy for you.
He is absolutely gorgeous, just like I was sure he would be. I can definitely see his mama in that beautiful face. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
man, that face must make it all worth it.
It does!
So worth the wait! What a beautiful
sight to anyone.
He's so beautiful!!!! What a special little one.
What a beautiful baby. I love seeing this photo of his face. I never get tired of looking at my daughter's face, there is a whole world of experience, hope and potential there, just as there is in this tiny face that you get to see each day.
I am deep down happy for you.
He is absolutely gorgeous, just like I was sure he would be. I can definitely see his mama in that beautiful face. :)
Post a Comment