Today felt like the first day I was myself again.
Slept in until 1 pm with baby feeding and napping intermittently; Papa was able to wrap and hold baby when he wasn't eating, so Mama got to rest more.
Eating well myself; I lost 30+ pounds in the first 2 weeks of postpartum.
Baby enjoyed watching Mama do yoga today for the first time in forever. It felt fantastic, and I am much stronger than I thought I'd be. No Hanumanasana just yet, but that is my goal.
I can't wait to do backbends and go upside down again!!!
My 3rd degree episiotomy is feeling much better, even with a torn stitch.
Baby is getting bigger and is more vocal and focused. We have a lot of fun with him. He smiles!
So for all these things, and for all of you, we give Thanks.
1 comment:
Beautiful. I am so happy you are getting some rest and activity too. I can only imagine how much love there is in your home right now.
Welcome to this wondrous world of being a mother. I had to lay in bed with my 11 year old last night and sing to him until he fell asleep. Just like I did when he was a baby. He is sick and was missing his father and generally feeling out of control. The love is immeasurable and the personal rewards are too.
Much love to you and your family, Lesley
Post a Comment