Andrew Bodhi has been ultrafussy today, crying at the breast, seemingly inconsolable. Then sleeping. No fever, no runny nose, just very upset at our first long feeding today.
Hmmm.
I have a doc appointment for him tomorrow morning, but you know what I think it is?
TEETHING.
Yes, he is only 2.5 months old, but he has a sharp boniness in his upper gums, and a little sharp knob, tiny as a pinhead, sticking out a little bit. Daddy Andrew felt it and seemed to agree that yes, it could be a tooth.

Poor little guy!
Stay tuned. We'll see what the doc says tomorrow.
3 comments:
ach! Poor little Bodhi! And your poor boobs, too!
Someone once told me that as adults we could not endure the pain of teething without anesthesia. It is hard work. My kids always did two at a time, too. ouch.
Here's hoping your little man feels better soon. I miss you!
yeah - sorry to say it's quite possible. Laura M.'s Lucian cut several teeth at 3 months old. 8-(
Post a Comment