Friday, February 1, 2008

My Husband is a Genius

...when I came home tonight from teaching my yoga class, I found my husband sitting in the darkened living room, the baby asleep on his chest, singing to our 80s karaoke disc! (We got out our karaoke machine this week as an anti-depressant for me.) He said he'd been singing for over an hour, that the baby was asleep most of the time I was gone.

Brilliant!

Know what's coming from the other room right now? "I Ran" by Flock of Seagulls.

Suh-weet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO jealous of that machine! ! !
Geniuses, both of you.

Anonymous said...

Liz- I think we are kindred spirits! I love karaoke. I recently gave my machine and 600 karoake songs away because i thought my sing along parties were a thing of the past and we needed the room for the baby. sigh...if I had only known it would have come in handy!


Obligatory Ultrasound Photo: Shoulderstand at 16 weeks!