We saw the late showing of "Knocked Up." I loved it!
I thought it was truly funny. Especially the bits that were closer to home, such as the irrational screamfest over the boyfriend not having read the baby books. That's a big one for me. And just in time; I had my first true meltdown last night! Sobbing in the bathroom uncontrollably...it's all part of the fun.
And the shrooms in Vegas scene: hilarious!
It does seem that Everyone is getting pregnant these days. Or is it just me?
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(153)
-
▼
June
(21)
- My Sugar Is So Refined
- The Five Elements
- Today's Dr. Visit: 24 Weeks!
- Suggestion
- The Practice, She is Returning
- My Great Grandmother
- I Tend To Favor the Non-Dualistic Approach
- Knocked Up
- Help me with this hammer and chisel
- Summer Solstice Today
- Summer Solstice Tomorrow
- What if you started a blog and nobody came to visit?
- P.S. New and Exciting Symptom
- A Somewhat Decent Proposal
- Correction
- In the Family
- Talk About Mud Flaps...
- Prenatal Yoga Training
- In Balance
- I Can Feel You
- The Latest Ultrasound Pics!
-
▼
June
(21)
Obligatory Ultrasound Photo: Shoulderstand at 16 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment