Sunday, June 10, 2007

Talk About Mud Flaps...

All of a sudden it seems like I am HUGE and ROUND!

Does this happen to anyone else this early in pregnancy?


The great news is that the yoga workshop was INCREDIBLE, and it really gave me back my practice. I can't stand the thought of losing my arm and leg strength. I enjoy being a musclebound wonderwoman! I have a much better sense now of what I can and cannot or should not do.

One thing I know I should do is teach women how to get in touch with their fertility. I also want to teach women over 40 who are having a baby for the first time that they are A-OK.

Meanwhile, the baby is moving around a lot. I imagine soon Andrew will be able to feel, no, make that SEE him moving.

How 'bout them Sopranos? How 'bout them Spurs?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't have to worry about losing muscle. Gaining baby weight is built-in progressive resistance exercise. You'll just keep getting more buff!

You look beautiful.

Blog Archive


Obligatory Ultrasound Photo: Shoulderstand at 16 weeks!