No baby yet, people.
If I don't respond to your emails, which I do love receiving, please understand that I prefer you check this blog to find out how I'm doing. I have SUCH limited capacity right now. I've been sleeping nearly around the clock, except to do things like go to a yoga class or perform another nesting instinct task before baby arrives.
And I will be going to my obgyn every Thursday for an ultrasound and to check on my baby's progress. I'll try to post full reports every time. And every day, a little somethin'.
So last night baby daddy Andrew went to our storage space and brought back a U Haul full of boxes and stuff that we've had in storage for months now.
I was so happy to see my boxes full of books! And knicknacks! And winter clothes!
Bring on the cold front!
I had just gotten back from a lovely prenatal class and was watching him unload stuff in the driveway, when our neighbors across the street came over and offered to help.
Adrian and Sean.
We met them a while ago, when Jennifer came over to do my bellycast and saw them on the street. They're old friends. And well, basically, any friend of the fabulous Jennifer is a friend of mine.
Adrian said, after Andrew politely told them they didn't have to help, "I feel like we can't say no." And so they helped him unload the entire truck in just a few minutes.
I was certainly grateful! And then we stood around and chatted. They are funny!
In a conversation that included our most recent guilty pleasures, including our obsession with Rock of Love, they decided they were going to give us a book to read, The Dirt, which is an autobiography of Motley Crue.
It is exceedingly tawdry, disgusting, and mesmerizing.
I can't put it down!
I feel like I shouldn't be reading it with a baby inside me.
Those guys make the Stones look like altar boys.
So, of course, I highly recommend it as a mindless escape. I was never a fan of the Crue, I can barely recall what their hit songs sound like, and I really don't fully understand what all the fuss is/was about. But it's still fascinating.
Meanwhile...what am I gonna do with all these boxes again?
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(153)
-
▼
October
(31)
- Bodhi Foot
- Baby Bodhi Pix
- On Being Human
- Born To Be Absolutely Wild
- Let the Birth Show Begin
- Fast Update
- Overdue
- Wednesday Update
- Further Update
- Ultra Update
- Open for Biz
- The Magic Power of Yoga
- The Daily Grinder
- Mama Bear Cave
- Change in the Weather
- Some Information
- Mercury Retrograde Baby
- ObGyn Report
- The Pit Remains in the Olive
- 39 WEEKS, PEOPLE!!!!!
- Celebrity Sightings
- Shot or No Shot?
- Pregnant Celebrities
- Converted
- Spice-y Not So Nice-y
- Stimulating
- Mmmm hmmm
- Thursday Update
- A Mother's Fantasy
- Meet the Neighbors
- Fat Face, Hobby Lobby
-
▼
October
(31)
Obligatory Ultrasound Photo: Shoulderstand at 16 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment