Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Further Update

Lord I am so tired!

Basically, my doctor was really cool about the induction. We have more options than ever now.

So we have not made any decisions yet. Just know that mama, papa, and baby are all currently very healthy, though not in hard labor, and we appreciate all the good thoughts coming our way.

And I got yet another acupuncture treatment today, will have another tomorrow.

Love the weather. Love it.

2 comments:

Yoga Music Mama said...

Hi Liz,

It's awesome to hear your news. You look stunning in this preggy mama picture. Was this one of the proffessiona; photos? I love it.

Looks like little Hercules will be making his way into the world at any given moment. I can't wait!!

I'll keep checking your blog for updates.

Good luck, love, blessings, grace, humor and ease.
XOXO,

Hannah

Carol Gilson said...

You are in my heart and forward in my mind. Candels are lit and prayers are floating your way.
I love you and can't wait to meet the little man.
LOVE,
Carol

Blog Archive


Obligatory Ultrasound Photo: Shoulderstand at 16 weeks!