Tonight we're supposed to take a "Breastfeeding Basics" class.
This is the topic I feel the least prepared for; I have been reading up on just about every other aspect of pregnancy and caring for newborns. For some reason I think it will be more productive to actually practice breastfeeding than read about it.
Speaking of basics, since we're essentially locked out of our house while the electricians are there, I had a really rough day today without internet access.
I got a couple of writing assignments yesterday, which I am very excited about, and a Thursday afternoon deadline. "No problem," I thought, yesterday. "I'll have all day Wednesday to do it." Weeelll, no.
For one thing, I feel like absolute SHIT today. This is one of those pregnant days where really all I want to do is sleep. I am having more of those as the due date draws near.
I had to force myself out of our hotel room bed, drive around town looking for a COLD cafe with wifi so I could actually log in and find out what my assignment consists of, and then I had a hellacious time with my computer and cookies and opening files...
Hey, do I only ever complain on this blog? It seems like it. What are blogs for, if not complaining?
Oh, I don't know...inspiring?
Okay.
It will ALL work out. I know it.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(153)
-
▼
September
(18)
- Not Yet, Pas Encore
- Aujourd'hui
- Shine On, Harvest Moon
- Testy, You Say?
- Number 37, Have a Look
- The OC (D)
- Fetal Position
- Take the Yoga Snob Quiz!
- Basics, in General
- Gimme Shelter
- IKEA Saved My Life!!! Hail, IKEA!
- Hurricane Watch
- Over It. Seriously.
- SOS Whatever
- 35 Weeks Update
- Portrait of a (Pregnant) Lady
- Freak Out!
- On Being Blessed
-
▼
September
(18)
Obligatory Ultrasound Photo: Shoulderstand at 16 weeks!
3 comments:
Welcome to the home stretch. It is a grouchy, nearly insane place to be. I wasn't getting out of bed much at this point, except to eat ice cream and go to the movies.
WHAT a fabulous plan!
And by the way, who ARE these women who work on their feet all the way up until the day they deliver?
Post a Comment