Saturday, September 15, 2007

Over It. Seriously.

Thank you for the love sent my way after yesterday's post. I even whined to my mother.

Apparently there's something called "The Austin City Limits Festival" that is going on this weekend, so many of my potential helpers are too busy enjoying themselves there to come and help me out. Whatev.

I have to admit I cannot fathom why anyone would want to subject themselves to an outdoor concert anymore. I think perhaps touring all summer with Lollapalooza, albeit over 10 years ago, put the burn on me for outdoor festivals FOREVER. Indoor festival, yes. Outdoor? Please kill me.

Should I just start a column with "You Know You're Over 40 When..." ?

We have a long list of stuff to do today, including our official tour of the hospital where we plan to give birth. And a stop at the bookshelf store, to order our shelves that we so desperately need.

Where is the haiku moment in all of this?

I wish I could go put my feet in the ocean today.

No comments:

Blog Archive


Obligatory Ultrasound Photo: Shoulderstand at 16 weeks!