That is one of them to the right. Here is another:

I guess the truth is, I am blissed out with the baby. Every morning I wake up with tightness in my uterus, and it's so heavy I'm really feeling the strain on my ligaments. And I'm exhausted, can't seem to sleep more than 2-4 hours at a time.
Nonetheless, it feels right. And totally sweet.
Now all I want to read about is breastfeeding, and newborn care. We took a "baby care basics" class last night and it was both fascinating and mind-numbing.
I already love to cogitate on poop; considering the poop of a newborn is mesmerizing to me.
Two of my yogini mama friends celebrated the 120th day of their pregnancies this week. That is said to be the day when the soul enters the body.
I want to finish unpacking my books so I can go back to reading what is happening with baby on a weekly basis.
I think this is the week I get a strep B test and perhaps the more detailed ultrasound.
It rained all morning and I slept in.
4 comments:
Beautiful!
Thank you, Ruthie!
I can't wait to meet you, mama.
Wow, Liz (and Mary Pat), what a beautiful image. I hope you'll consider posting more.
I have to admit, the animated baby image on the right creeps me out a bit. I expect it to interact with me - like if I click in the right place, it'll do a backflip. Or something.
Spoken like a true non-parent, eh?
I wish that little baby widget would actually grow in size along with the baby!
Post a Comment