Okay, so I went to the hospital today.
I was having a tightening sensation in my upper abdomen, and the heaviness in the lower abdomen, and I worried it was pre term labor contractions.
Long story short? I'm fine. They did a fetal fibronectin test on me to check the likelihood that I would go into premature labor...NEGATIVE.
I feel like I've been given a new lease on life!
And now maybe this two-day headache will finally go away.
I'm going to take it EASY this week, though, give myself a chance to rest and enjoy.
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(153)
-
▼
July
(23)
- Eating Bon Bons All Day Long
- All's Quiet on the Western Front
- Executive Decision
- Good News/Bad News
- In Tolerance
- The (Pregnant) Body of Words
- No one, not even the rain, has such small hands, r...
- I'm So Tired
- The Dick Monologues: When Good Women Go on Bad Dates
- Do I Look Fat in This?
- Third Tri's a Charm
- Our House
- Insomniacathon
- Look Ma, No Hands!
- Thursday Into Saturday
- Transition and Integration
- So I did a google search on my name and was shocke...
- I Know You're Out There
- Weekend Update
- Mini Update
- Stop Being Tho Thenthitive
- Tuesday Morning Coming Down
- Monday Dreamin'
-
▼
July
(23)
Obligatory Ultrasound Photo: Shoulderstand at 16 weeks!
1 comment:
It's good to hear that everything is fine, but take that doing nothing thing seriously, lady! :)
Post a Comment