So I did a google search on my name and was shocked to find it associated with this blog, and with my "pseudonym" that I like to use for privacy on blogger.
I can't figure out how this happened, but I am thinking of requiring my readers to be members only, if that will fix the problem.
I'm SO FUCKING PISSED OFF AT GOOGLE!!!!!!
I know many of you already know who I am, but why should ex-boyfriends or stalkers be able to google my name and have instant access to my personal pregnancy blog?
Is this because I'm also using feedburner? I'm trying to trace the connection that actually positions my name on a search engine as associated with my "secret" profile on blogger.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(153)
-
▼
July
(23)
- Eating Bon Bons All Day Long
- All's Quiet on the Western Front
- Executive Decision
- Good News/Bad News
- In Tolerance
- The (Pregnant) Body of Words
- No one, not even the rain, has such small hands, r...
- I'm So Tired
- The Dick Monologues: When Good Women Go on Bad Dates
- Do I Look Fat in This?
- Third Tri's a Charm
- Our House
- Insomniacathon
- Look Ma, No Hands!
- Thursday Into Saturday
- Transition and Integration
- So I did a google search on my name and was shocke...
- I Know You're Out There
- Weekend Update
- Mini Update
- Stop Being Tho Thenthitive
- Tuesday Morning Coming Down
- Monday Dreamin'
-
▼
July
(23)
Obligatory Ultrasound Photo: Shoulderstand at 16 weeks!
1 comment:
I searched on your name and didn't see this blog... I went in 8 pages. If it's a deep link, it's most likely someone mentioning it elsewhere, or perhaps someone mentioning you and linking here. Google does own Blogger, so it's reasonble to wonder, but I don't think they're publishing your profile (this blog would be way higher in the search results if they were). Feedburner is outside of all this (although Google also just bought them). Nothing in Feedburner would link content to your Blogger profile.
Sucks when this kind of shit happens though, I know. Let me know where you're seeing the search results, and I'll try to help you figure out where they're coming from.
Post a Comment