What the fuh?
Two nights in a row I can't sleep.
We need a place to live.
I'm doing a reading tomorrow night with a bunch of righteous chicks. It's called "The Dick Monologues: When Good Women Go On Bad Dates."
Oh yes, I will let it rip. I will read my old chestnut, "Scorned," and a little piece by author Janet Gray called "I Hate Men."
We did not get the house we put an offer on yesterday. We got outbid. Pricks.
So tonight (yesterday) we put an offer in on another house, below the seller's asking price. We are hoping that he'll want to sell, since it's been on the market for quite a while. We liked the house so much we might even pay his price if he is unwilling to negotiate.
And then, let the home decorating begin!
I would be soooo relieved to know where we'll be living when Tancredo/Hercules is born. We sold our house, and have to be out by the 15th of August. Maybe sooner.
This house we want to buy is very fifties, still has a lot of the old tile and wood. I LOVE fifties architecture.
So let's pray for good house karma!
And if I could stop decorating the living room in my mind perhaps I could catch some sleep before the big day tomorrow, where I teach a class, buy a house (or not), and do a reading.
P.S. Babe's a kickin'! I think he kind of enjoys all the fuss. He was really jumping around when we went to see the new Harry Potter movie this weekend. It is quite loud.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(153)
-
▼
July
(23)
- Eating Bon Bons All Day Long
- All's Quiet on the Western Front
- Executive Decision
- Good News/Bad News
- In Tolerance
- The (Pregnant) Body of Words
- No one, not even the rain, has such small hands, r...
- I'm So Tired
- The Dick Monologues: When Good Women Go on Bad Dates
- Do I Look Fat in This?
- Third Tri's a Charm
- Our House
- Insomniacathon
- Look Ma, No Hands!
- Thursday Into Saturday
- Transition and Integration
- So I did a google search on my name and was shocke...
- I Know You're Out There
- Weekend Update
- Mini Update
- Stop Being Tho Thenthitive
- Tuesday Morning Coming Down
- Monday Dreamin'
-
▼
July
(23)
Obligatory Ultrasound Photo: Shoulderstand at 16 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment