Friday, July 27, 2007

Executive Decision

Sadly, I did not ask my doctor today about our travel plans to H-town this weekend.

The whole family was planning a big shindig for us tomorrow. When I told my aunt about my thinning cervix, she begged me to call my doctor to see if it was still okay for me to make a 3 hour drive. So I called the after hours nurse and she said traveling was NOT advisable, unless I had a doctor in Houston who could assume my care. The thought of possbily having contractions in the car really bums me out.

So, SHOWER POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

Sigh.

I'm feeling good, though, and I'm really not worried, just would rather be safe than sorry.

We started our Hypnobirthing class last night and loved it. I just listened to the Rainbow Relaxation meditation and it was truly relaxing.

I'm just sad about not getting to see all of my beloved family in one room together tomorrow. Maybe in a couple of weeks?


Stay tuned.

No comments:

Blog Archive


Obligatory Ultrasound Photo: Shoulderstand at 16 weeks!