Sadly, I did not ask my doctor today about our travel plans to H-town this weekend.
The whole family was planning a big shindig for us tomorrow. When I told my aunt about my thinning cervix, she begged me to call my doctor to see if it was still okay for me to make a 3 hour drive. So I called the after hours nurse and she said traveling was NOT advisable, unless I had a doctor in Houston who could assume my care. The thought of possbily having contractions in the car really bums me out.
So, SHOWER POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Sigh.
I'm feeling good, though, and I'm really not worried, just would rather be safe than sorry.
We started our Hypnobirthing class last night and loved it. I just listened to the Rainbow Relaxation meditation and it was truly relaxing.
I'm just sad about not getting to see all of my beloved family in one room together tomorrow. Maybe in a couple of weeks?
Stay tuned.
Friday, July 27, 2007
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(153)
-
▼
July
(23)
- Eating Bon Bons All Day Long
- All's Quiet on the Western Front
- Executive Decision
- Good News/Bad News
- In Tolerance
- The (Pregnant) Body of Words
- No one, not even the rain, has such small hands, r...
- I'm So Tired
- The Dick Monologues: When Good Women Go on Bad Dates
- Do I Look Fat in This?
- Third Tri's a Charm
- Our House
- Insomniacathon
- Look Ma, No Hands!
- Thursday Into Saturday
- Transition and Integration
- So I did a google search on my name and was shocke...
- I Know You're Out There
- Weekend Update
- Mini Update
- Stop Being Tho Thenthitive
- Tuesday Morning Coming Down
- Monday Dreamin'
-
▼
July
(23)
Obligatory Ultrasound Photo: Shoulderstand at 16 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment