Thursday, July 5, 2007

Mini Update

My mom sent me the sweetest emails last night and today.

She is going through some tough times right now.

Godspeed, Ma!

I'm still feeling emotional, but it's getting better. Got my laptop hooked up on wireless so I can wander around the house with it and work from anywhere I want. Yay Andrew, my IT guy.

I'm experimenting with keeping the television off and have put some soothing yogic music on instead. It's very nice.

And tonight I'm cooking up vegetarian soul food. I'm pretty good at it, ya'll. We'll have navy beans with cayenne and onion, turnip greens and turnip bits, and somethin' else. Cornbread? Rice? Mmmm, those beans cooking in the kitchen sure smell good. And they're gonna keep smelling good for another 45 minutes.

I make a delicious okra and tomatoes dish with FAKE bacon.



Jai ma.

No comments:

Blog Archive


Obligatory Ultrasound Photo: Shoulderstand at 16 weeks!